Well, Stephy came back from KK during the last weekend of Aug09, I guess she misses us a lot. I went to Miri on Saturday morning and decide to meet her first. So I dropped by her 'kopi-tiam' with FF. When I arrived, I was looking around for her but couldnt find her, until FF pointed out and said, "Look, thats "Xiao Bu Dian" (Nickname given by FF).
OMG!! Stephy was wearing like an aunty and her hair was messed up. I thought she was some Indon maid. Walao.... KK really that suffering mea.... I kept on laughing at her during lunch, which was later joined by Ah Bao and Ah Hao.
At night, it was the usual karaoke session... (what else can we do in Miri for gathering?)

K-session in Sports Cafe (Chien, Yee, Tong, Stephy, FF, Mong Nee & Yow)
The next day, we made a trip to Brunei. It was 30th Aug and Malaysia Independence Day fell on Monday. Stephy was nagging whole week asking for sushi. Again..... KK really that 'cham' mea till eat sushi also need to wait so long.... I bet must be because if we eat with her, she has better appetite. Haha!! Anyway, we had our dinner in Escapade with my family too. Stephy hasnt seen my parents for quite some time and still I believe my mum remember her as "13 dot"..... =.=!!

Stephy, Hao, Shirley & FF
The next week, which was 5th Sep, is another happening day. It was Zhang birthday and he celebrated in Miri. Ah Yao was supposed to come back from offshore the day before, but got stuck offshore. So he came back on Sat, and I and took him and goli with me to Miri. It was laughter and stupid joke from Ah Yao the whole trip. He must have been bored while offshore.
The celebration was held.... wherelese..... Sports Cafe.... It wasnt much of a happening night until we all went to Thai Bar for second round. Everyone was so high till mother also cannot recognised. Really ar.... nothing much to do other than singing and clubbing.....
Zhang and Chet.... A picture speaks a thousand words.... Its getting hot in there!!
ehem.. "Everyone was so high till mother also cannot recognised"-----> especially Allen.. haha.. I suddenly saw him walking alone to the dance floor with his eyes close.. I was like "ARE YOU OK?" and he gave me a thumb up meaning to say OK.. haha.. =p
ReplyDeleteHaha!! Did that happen? I really dunno... I was heading to dance floor to take some "fresh air"... LOL!
ReplyDeletehahahahahah kek tio.. ehh apa hug like no tomorrow.... lol
ReplyDeleteHAHAHHAHHHA...damn ur blog is so funny..
ReplyDeletei cannot tahan la..giggling alone in the office and scare my colleagues saw me.. hahahha..
Ur camera lost its "virginity"~~~ How the hell tat word pricked in ur brain??? beh tahan la u!!!
eh eh.. im so late.. din know u had a blog till now!! jeng jeng jeng.. haven been updating mine for ages, luckily there are still some ppl out there who updates.. haha.. welcome to the blogging world man~~
ReplyDelete