We reached KL on Thursday noon and straight away went shopping in Sungai Wang and Pavillion. We didnt manage to shop much coz our legs are too tired. And its so crowded even with H1N1.... Anyway, the second day my 'sista' (Stephy) and her brother (Danny) brought us around . We went to KL tower at night. Well, I've been to KL few times but never been to KL tower. And I never took a pic with the Twin Tower. Now I thought of it, I dont understand how I was able to tell everyone I've been to KL without visiting the famous place. =.=!
After getting a ride on the KL tower, we head to some road junction, where people stop at the roadside to take picture of the Twin Tower. We were taking pics and then saw a group of people arriving at same spot to take pics too. So we asked one of the guy to help us take a group photo. We had our pose ready and thats when something funny happen. The guy was holding the camera the other way round, instead of focusing us on the screen, the screen was actually facing us. All we could see is his face on the LCD screen... Then he move his eyes closer to the camera pinhole in the front.... and we could see from the LCD screen his eyes getting bigger as it close in.... He asked: "How come nothing one?"..... @.@
HAHA!!! We all had to hold our laughter coz its not so nice to laugh at people who is helping you to take pic. Who knows after the guy found out his mistake and took the first one, he asked us to pose for a second pic. Then his friend, a lady, shout to us.... "Come on guys, be more natural and give a big smile la....." Oh my god! That pulled the trigger, we all burst into laughter and took the most natural pic of the century.... Come on la aunty, we force ourself not to humiliate your friend and nearly got internal bleeding.... now you ask us laugh... all hell broke lose.....
The next day, I meet up with the rest of the gang and we went to Malacca. Malacca is a historical place with many ancient stuff to look at. Too bad I was not feeling well the whole Malacca trip. But still had some nice memories of it.
Me and FF at the famous red building in Malacca
After the visiting the whole morning, we were so hungry and went on to eat chicken rice... yup.... all the way from Brunei to Malacca to eat chicken rice, as if Brunei no chicken rice..... Haha!! But its famous over there. At least I know I queue up like half an hour on the roadside trying to wait for our turn to be served. And the famous thing is that the chicken rice is round..... But honestly, I think some chicken rice in Brunei and Miri is better. Maybe I was not feeling well and had not much appetite.
Famous round chicken rice in Malacca
Malacca is all about eat and walk.... so you cant possibly gain weight if you are visiting Malacca. The street is so damn long, and the weather is so hot..... I was like asking for some leg massage all the way. So we reach some shop and we went in to eat 'ABC'.... Again, as if Brunei no ABC, have to fly over KL to drink..... Haha!!! But this shop is quite good..... and they serve ABC with durian flavour... I am not durian lover so nah.... thanks but no thanks......
Sean enjoying his 'ABC'
After some more shopping we went to some tower like the KL tower which you can view the whole Malacca (I forgot the name). I am afraid of height so I just sit and look around only. No jumping around like naughty monkey. However, I found out that foreign visiting is quite expensive compared to local. For the tower thing, everyone paid RM10 and I had to pay RM20, coz I am foreigner.....
Jenny, Stephy & FF
After the tower, we had our dinner and we went on to shop Guardian.... Yes, GUARDIAN.... again as if Brunei no guardian...... Actually we went in coz of me.... I was too sick and had to buy vitamin c, panadol, sanitizer, wet tissue and a thermometer....... Cant believe I bought ticket to KL to shop guardian and get myself some thermometer as souvenir..... LOL~
Then we head off to Eye On Malaysia. I dont care how sick am I, we need to get there..... I dont want to tell someone I came to Malacca and not visiting the Eye On Malaysia. My friends told me that Eye On Malaysia was previously situated in KL, but they moved it over to Malacca. No way I am gonna miss this. From outside it looked just amazing.... but once you got on the ride, its boring. No night view and you dont feel much excited. I am hoping to get down fast, but who know the guy put us on the ride for like 5 big round.... Come on la.... no view dont put me for a long ride ma....
Group pic with the gang before I leave the next day, from right to left (Sean, BJ, Kar Chin, Lysrn, Uvy, Stephy, Jenny). Danny was left out coz he is the photographer for this pic.... ^.^
So, its Sunday and we are packing to head home. We went to Sunway to visit Stephy shop. A little advertisement here.... You guys can visit InQbox in Sunway, not any other branch ah..... You can find many stuff in here.... like mask intro by the Taiwan TV show and some nice bling bling.
Kinda forced by Stephy and FF to wear on this fake hair......
We then had a war in Sunway.... shopping war.... Our mission was to buy 2 dress for wedding function..... Jennifer and Shirley.... We got dark purple and black dress for you two wedding. We made it in 2 hours time..... FF tried on like 20 piece of dress before we finally got something suit her. Well, no pic for that.... gonna wait till the actual wedding dinner for the surprise....
Finally, we head to airport.... Danny, Vivien and Stephy gave us a ride, which is very far.... Well, I just knew LCCT is further down the road than KLIA. Anyway, I have to thanks Stephy for the accomodation, Danny for the transportation and 'dirty' food I like, and the rest of the gang who squeeze their time to meet up with me..... Sean, KC, Lysrn, Jenny, Uvy, BJ.... See you all again next year.... Haha!!
Danny, Vivien and Stephy in the "Ninja Mode"
ah bek~i come n gif comment liao..i like ur fake hair~lolz..new yr can use it o..
ReplyDelete