It didnt took long until I made up my decision to get myself a T900. I kept asking question and Hao keeping saying its easy to operate the camera. But I just wouldnt give in and kept asking the saleslady until I feel 'siok'. I asked how to use, how to do this and do that, does it have this or that. Eh, I pay to buy the camera of coz need 'understand' more. At least feel more comfortable.
YES! Finally I own a camera. All these while whenever we had functions or anything happening, I always wait for people to shoot photo for me, or ask others to post it up so that I can copy, save and REPOST to my own facebook. And tonite we're gonna celebrate my sis birthday, next week I'm going for vacation, a month later we're gonna have weddings... I am not gonna ask around for pics again, I am gonna be asked for photo-shooting. HAHA!!
And guess what? I thought for so long what would be the first pose for my camera, till I get into the car I still couldnt think of one. And suddenly, I heard my camera shoot photo. I was like... Oh please... dun tell me my camera lost its 'virginity'
There it goes.... My camera first photo.... My back =.=!!
And the photographer, Shirley, kept laughing and playing with the camera. Anyway, this is a good take, cause I have been told many times I look more handsome from the back. LOL!!
I looked again at the photo, and there was an adrenaline rush, when was it I wanted to blog so much. Since now I have my own camera, I can just shoot whatever I want, wherever I am, and blog bout it. Plus this photo is really a good inspiration. We tend to go forward everyday and never stopped to look back what we have been through. Ya, I know we have to look into future, but more important, I believe there are times when we should slow down, take a look behind, and see what have we done. What we did in the past gets us to where we are now, what we do now will bring us to our future.
Short and simple, this pic says it all... I've just look at my back, and yea... I gonna 'drive' forward to my future...
taking a visit , and continuous coming~~~
ReplyDeletehaha!