Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Yen's Birthday 15Aug09

My sis came to Miri with her friends in the afternoon. I was busy all day long with my car and getting a new camera ready for tonite. We got ready and everyone headed over to Emart for dinner. My camera battery was still charging at home so cant really show what we ate. Well, the food wasnt up to expectation either. I told my sis Tanjong would be better for seafood, but she insist she wanted to have crabs at Emart (she said it was nice when she ate here last time). Sekali we all reached there, my sis told me the boss said crab all sold out.... this time really CRAP lo....

Anyway, we had to finish off quick coz I forgot to buy her a cake. She followed her fren back to hotel to dress up for the nite while me and my gang went to Hot Cross Bun to get her a cake. Mong Nee bought her another small tweety bird muffin.

The celebration was at Sports Cafe... We had some crazy stuff going on... Well, I believe photos can do all the talking... We ended the party around 2am and everyone is exhausted...

Well, lesson of the day.... NEVER GIVE YOUR CAMERA TO ANYONE... I had heaps of stupid photos deleted... @.@

Mr. Lonely (Zhang)

Mr. & Mrs. Yong
Married since 18th Oct08

Mr. & Mrs Sensei (Leon & Jennifer)
Marrying on 10th Oct09

The Red Face Couple (Shirley & Hao)
Marrying on 24th Oct09


Cake Presentation Ceremony from Mong Nee & Shirley to my sis

My sis frens

The NAP 4 of the nite! Shirley's red face won over the rest. Well, except the first gal in yellow ;-p

No comments:

Post a Comment